AP TET Hall Ticket Download 2017-18 @ aptet.apcfss.in: Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 admit card / hall tickets are available to download using Reference ID or Mobile Number or Aadhar Number and Date of Birth. All the candidates who applied for AP TET Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-3 can get their hall tickets. Check step by step process of hall tickets downloading process from below.
Steps to Download AP TET Hall Ticket Download 2017-18
- Visit AP TET 2017-18 official website or click on this direct link aptet.apcfss.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Download link from home page
- Hall ticket download page will open in new window.
- Select Ref ID or Mobile Number or Aadhar Number and enter selected number and Date of Birth.
- Next click on Submit Button and application details will appear on the screen.
- Click on download button beside your details.
- Finally save / print your AP TET Hall Ticket 2017-18 for further use.
Important Instructions for AP TET appearing candidates 2017-18
- Check the correctness of name and registration number present in the Hall ticket.
- The hall ticket must be produced for verification along with at least one original valid identification card (for example: Aadhaar-UID/ Ration Card/ Student ID Card issued by the college last studied.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets, mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, calculator etc in the examination hall.
- Management is not responsible for any loss of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
- Examination will be conducted in two sessions i.e., Session one starts from 9:30 AM to 12:00 NOON and Session Duration of exam would be 250 Minutes for each session.
- Candidates will be allowed to report to venue before one hour for morning session and afternoon session and will not be allowed after designated time mentioned above.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall until completion of the Examination.
- Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues during the Examination.